Saturday 1 December 2012

About me ....

Salam Alaikum Sisters and Brothers,

I am a Muslimah from London, I enjoy learning and have a interest particulary in learning more about Islam, about Islamic History, I enjoy following politics around the world especially when it involves muslim countries, another thing I have passion for is anything fashion related.

I will be writing blogs covering topics mentioned above. I do read alot and research into topics which interest me, so when I am writing about a topic I will be adding links for extra reading into the subject.

I'm looking forward to writing blogs and sharing my views and knowledge.

The Prophet (s.a.w) said: "Acquire knowledge and impart it to the people." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 107
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The seeking of knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 74  


No comments:

Post a Comment